Friday Favourites September 08 2017
Image via Sketch London
It's only hours until the weekend so kick back and check out some of our favourite things from around the internet this week!
- Can’t get enough stationery? We know how you feel! You can even have a water bottle inspired by stationery sizing – BPA free, slimline & fits snugly between your laptop & mobile phone.
- Learning the secrets of happy. We’ve found so many happiness hacks listening to Gretchen Rubin’s Happier podcast and yes, getting enough sleep is unsurprisingly one of the top tips.
- Reveling in the fabulous interiors at Sketch London. Can you imagine taking high tea on those blush pink velvet sofas or sipping a cocktail in the woodland inspired bar?
- Cooking up a storm with a delicious retro classic. This French onion soup is the perfect tonic for the last days of winter.
- Putting our health as a top priority and trying to get our 10,000 steps in per day. Surely it will be much easier with a rose gold fitness tracker?